Our team in Tunisia participated in a seminar on the establishment of the TICS networks in Tunisian universities and research centers. The seminar was held on 27 – 28 January 2020 in Tunis.
Our purpose from this participation is to share the knowledge, later on, with IT students and scholars about this network, in order to help the inventors elaborating their ideas and inventions.
In addition to being resourceful, with 90 Million technologies, 70.000 scientific publications, and access to WHO, FAO, UNEP, and WIPO databases, the TICS network offers :
- IP Support for Inventors and Creators
- Access to online patent and non-patent (scientific and technical) resources and IP-related publications;
- Assistance in searching and retrieving technology information;
- Training in database search;
- On-demand searches (novelty, state-of-the-art and infringement);
- Monitoring technology and competitors;
- Basic information on industrial property laws, management and strategy, and technology commercialization and marketing.