Baianat IP – (Jordan) is Hiring ..
- Bachelor’s degree in law and passed bar association requirements.
- 2-5 Years of experience.
- Excellent Arabic and English Language.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to develop academically in the field of work.
- Good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Intellectual Property background is a plus.
- Excellent level of using Microsoft Office.
- Reviewing legal cases & providing legal advice to clients in relation to intellectual property matters.
- Drafting/reviewing license , and/or franchise agreements.
- Drafting legal statements to be submitted with the IP office and/or the court.
- Follow up with official entities the application filed , and /or queries.
- Coordination with other members of the group in MENA region in relation to the legal matters and cases.
- Providing updating reports concerning the legal cases handled to the management and clients.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org